Do you Need a Purpose in Life? - Reasons for Purpose
You can live a nice happy life without any purpose or meaning. That's what most animals do.
It just feels Great to have a Purpose,
To have a Reason to get up in the morning..
To know that you're making a difference..
To Do something more in this world..
And To help others along the way.
I've written a lot about how to Find/Create your Purpose in life.
Check out my Full Online Course on this: http://redheartacademy.com/p/perfect-life
Here's one method I use:
Imagine you're 80 years old and thinking about your life...
- What are the things I’m proud of?
- What are the highlights of my life?
- What are the things I wish I did?
Think about these Questions and Write down some of the things that come into mind.
Why This Works:
- Reflection illuminates the things that matter most in your life.
- Difficult things can turn into highlights over time.
- You always have time to change your life.
More Methods and Help: http://redheartacademy.com/p/perfect-life